|DESIGNATION||Sr. Executive - Marketing|
|JOB DESCRIPTION||This position involves being a part of XS CAD's core Marketing team. The team member is expected to handle a range of Marketing activities including the following activities - |
1. To be actively involved in marketing communications such as, providing input into all emails, letters and other external communication channel.
2. To be able to manage exhibitions and trade shows and implementing the strategies efficiently.
3. Have a better understanding of the various online marketing collateral such as, website, search engine optimization, social media marketing management, eBrochures and to plan various strategies for promotion effectively.
4. To be able to understand the various aspects of content marketing such as articles, blog and short content submission and fulfilling the article requirements, including requirements, editing and review.
5. A better understanding of the various aspects of offline marketing such as print design and print management etc.
6. A panoramic understanding of internal marketing strategies such as, inputing for intranet and other forms of internal communication.
7. To be able to carry out effective market research for the company and its competitor and customer research and reporting.
8. To be able to manage the Portfolio of the various projects of the company and ensuring that the company portfolio is up to date and available to sales teams.
|EXPERIENCE||5+ Years in a core marketing role|
|QUALIFICATIONS||Any one of the following qualifications will be acceptable - 1. MBA in Digital Marketing 2. PGDBA in Marketing|
|OTHER SKILLS||1. It goes without saying that excellent networking and communication skills are essential 2. Ability to ingrain our organization's cultural strengths and match it with our marketing message consistently.|
|COMPENSATION||Compensation for this post will be in line with qualifications and experience. It will not be a constraint for the right team member.|
|WHAT WE OFFER||XS CAD offers a fulfilling working environment along with competitive remuneration & compensation policies. We value each one of our team members and work very hard to ensure that this association is fruitful. Our world class office infrastructure with latest hardware and software allows our team members to perform and grow professionally. With the help of our inhouse, internationally certified training division as well as an innovation team, we strongly focus on training & learning of our team members on the latest tools & developments so that they can win and therefore, the organization as well. Besides, our very transparent fixed and variable compensation policies based on team and individual performances ensure that the association is productive.|
|ABOUT THE COMPANY||XS CAD is a UK-based Architectural and MEP (M&E) pre-construction CAD & BIM services provider with an ISO 9001:2008 certified global delivery centre in Mumbai, India. With additional presence in the US, Canada, Australia and the Middle East, we have a global reach that allows us to provide services to customers in a number of geographical locations with the added benefit of local knowledge and expertise. Set up to serve the retail, homebuilder, architectural, building services (MEP) and construction sectors with high-quality architectural and engineering CAD and BIM solutions, XS CAD is already established as one of the leading pre-construction planning services companies in the UK and in India.|